TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all items ordered from Zanouchi.com. Please read them carefully before placing your order.
By using our platform, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service before ordering.
1. SALES BASIS
These Terms and Conditions and the return policy provisions constitute the entire agreement and apply to all contracts between us for the sale of goods. All specifications, drawings and specifications of weights, dimensions and services provided by us are approximate only and may not form the basis of a contract. We reserve the right to withdraw offers, promotions or contests displayed on the site and we believe they are abused. If you have already placed an order that we have accepted, you will receive a full refund for all funds received.
2. ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
An order for goods is placed when you have selected the items for purchase and the click process is completed. You will be asked to confirm that you want to buy the goods and you will be informed that the order has been placed as soon as you click OK for confirmation. We are required by law to deliver goods in accordance with the contract and in connection with the order.
Your order is an offer to buy the goods that we accept when we send you a confirmation email.
3. ONLINE SECURITY
Ordering and paying for online orders with us is safe. After checking out, we encrypt all your data using standard internet encryption technology (SSL). We now accept PayPal, an additional form of security for your payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, LayBuy, Klarna, American Express, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay,
4. PRICE OF THE GOODS
The price of the goods is the price we confirmed at the time of ordering. The price includes the applicable VAT (at the applicable rate). You will be informed about the delivery options and costs at the checkout. All packaging or shipping costs for which you are liable will be confirmed upon receipt of your order. You currently pay in British pounds, euros, US dollars
5. PAYMENT TERMS
You are required to pay the goods in full when the goods are shipped, as agreed at the time of contract conclusion. If for any reason you do not make the payment in full, we reserve the right to:
- Terminate the contract or suspend further deliveries to you;
- If a credit card payment is dishonoured by your bank or credit card provider, they (your bank, credit card provider or a debt collection company designated by us) may charge fees. If we charge a fee or liability as a result of an dishonourable payment, you are required to fully reimburse us for the amount incurred.
- All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and approval by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to allow payment to us, we will not be liable for delays or non-delivery. To prevent fraudulent use of credit, debit and debit cards, we can also validate the names, addresses and other information provided during the ordering process using commercial data.
6. ORDER DISCLAIMER
Reasons for rejection of the order may include:
- If the purchase is fraudulent, such as an order from a customer with whom Zanouchi is currently in dispute over payment for a previous order or an objective suspicion of fraud.
- If the information provided is insufficient and the buyer does not provide sufficient information for the delivery, or if typographical errors occur in connection with the order or the information provided by the customer.
- The buyer is under 16 years old.
You must take all precautions to take over the goods when they are presented for delivery. We strive to provide you with a reasonable date for delivery of the goods. If we notice that the collection or delivery date may be delayed, we will notify you as soon as possible and notify you of a revised date. We will not be liable for any financial or other loss that directly or indirectly results from our delay or failure to meet the date the delay is caused for reasons beyond our control. Time is not material for deliveries in accordance with a contract or these terms.
If we fail to deliver the goods (or a rate) for any reason, our control or error, our liability is limited to the deductible (if any) of the cost to you.
If you do not accept the goods or do not provide us with reasonable delivery instructions at the specified time, we reserve the right to store the goods until actual delivery and to charge you the reasonable cost (including insurance) for storage or subsequent storage delivery
8. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the goods, you have the right to cancel your order at any time within 14 (fourteen) business days from the day after the goods were located (“Cancellation Period”). If you cancel the purchase of the product due to defects in the goods you have purchased. We reserve the right to check the condition of a product you wish to return and to make a deduction if there is evidence that the product, labels, safety features or seal have been removed, removed, damaged or tampered with. When returning the goods to us, you must take proper care of the goods. For example, you should not remove sales labels or hygiene seals on the goods before you decide to return the goods. If you purchased items outside, they should only be inspected and inspected indoors. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the return of the goods is a physical impossibility or if the goods cannot be restored to the physical condition in which they were delivered.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
We guarantee that we have good ownership of the goods, that the goods are of satisfactory quality, are appropriately suited to their normally intended purpose and conform to their description.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms, we will in no way, under any circumstances or contractually, be the result of tort (including negligence or violation of legal obligations) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with the delivery, non-delivery or delay of delivery of the goods or otherwise in connection with a contract. :
- Loss or damage as a result of third party claims;
- Loss of expected savings;
- Loss of goodwill or loss of pleasure;
We make no warranties with regard to this website or the material contained therein. In particular, we do not guarantee that this website or its content is virus-free. You must take your own precautions as we do not take responsibility for infections caused by viruses or other contaminants.
11. PROMOTIONAL CODES
We may provide promotional codes from time to time. You may only use a promotional code for an order if it is being used by the person for whom it is intended and for single use.
- Neither party is liable to the other party or is deemed to be in breach of the agreement due to delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure to act under an act beyond the reasonable control of that party falls. This does not exclude a timely payment.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing addressed to the other party and delivered to the address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
- The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We have a procedure for investigating complaints and for dealing with queries about Zanouchi.com/. Please contact us via the details below including your full contact details and order details if applicable:
- Online Help
Registered office: 6th & 7th Floor, 120 Bark Street, Bolton, BL1 2AX
Company Number: 12285168
Registered in: England & Wales
Contact Details: 03338806786